For the purposes provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other legislation applicable to it .
The terms set out below will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data provided to us, either during browsing on our website, through the use of our forms or during the contracting or rendering of the products or services.
Responsible for data processing: BRONCES RIÓPAR, S.L. – CIF: B02255164 – Postal address: Ctra.Alcaraz, s / n 02450 Riopar Albacete – Telephone: 967435126 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administratively manage the service / product requested and / or contracted, by traditional means or
- Manage the additional service after the purchase / contracting of the same / s.
- Maintain the contractual relationship that, if applicable, unites us.
- Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies. what
They may be of your interest by traditional or electronic means.
- Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from clients for their management and
- Management of personnel selection processes.
– The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in its prior consent or, as the case may be, in the legitimate interest, for example for reasons of security, fraud prevention, managing requests, consultations or possible claims.
– Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
- The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for the collection of data.
- Public sources.
- Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product.
– The addressees will be only other companies of the same group, as the case may be, or other third parties on which some kind of legal obligation for their assignment rests.
– The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right to suppress, cancel and / or limit the treatment is not exercised. of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for their treatment, which must be attended to and for which your recovery is necessary.
– On which no decision will be made automatically.
– On which no type of international transfer will take place.
– On which may exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of your data, by sending a request in writing to the above address, accompanying a document for identification.
– In order to protect your personal information and your privacy we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
– The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in said legislation or in any of the procedures for the treatment of your personal information.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through of its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any kind of question, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us by phone 967435126 or email email@example.com.